Swisspor LAMBDA MAX façade owes its unique parameters to the raw material with graphite content, which gives the panels a darker colour and better insulation.
- thermal insulation of buildings, where for architectural reasons a smaller thickness of the insulation layer is required while maintaining an appropriate heat transfer coefficient U,
- thermal insulation of walls using the "light wet" ETICS, BSO or "light dry" method,
- thermal insulation of loggias, balconies,
- thermal insulation of layer walls, stud walls,
- thermal insulation of floors on joists,
- thermal insulation of wreaths, lintels, frames and other places exposed to the formation of thermal bridges,
- thermal insulation of steep roofs between and under rafters.
Product code: (according to EN 13163: 2012+A1:2015)
Declared heat conduction coefficient λD <0.032 [W/mK].
Tensile strength <80 KPa
Fire reaction class E
Minimum order 30m3, in case you need smaller quantities, please contact us by phone 787-339-362